To all our guests we are STILL OPEN but we are restricting access to reception and have had to close some facilities, including the recreation room and spa-swimming pool, to conform with customer distancing requirements. Our camp kitchen, laundry and ablution blocks remain open and additional sanitizing measures have already being implemented.
Our office is open 8 AM – 6 PM but we are restricting access to reception. If you need to make a booking, please book online here or give us a call on 0892743002
We are monitoring Government updates and while they are currently advising against non-essential travel, we are still open as our park is home to many permanent residents and we can offer accommodation to tourists that satisfies Government restrictions.
People around Australia may find themselves stuck and in need of accommodation. There are also a number of full-time caravanners in need of safe place to stay, and we can help.
Health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is important to us at BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park so we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and provided additional hand washing and sanitising stations in the Park. To reduce the risk of coronavirus spread we have temporarily cancelled social activities such as pancake breakfasts and Friday’s food vans and restricted access to our reception.
Our medium-sized park has plenty of fresh air, large open spaces and most accommodation units are reasonably spaced from each other to allow easy social distancing.
However, we ask that
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with confirmed case of COVID-19, you cancel your stay with us and contact your doctor immediately.
- If you arrived from overseas after 16 March 2020 or from another state after 24 March 2020 and need to self-isolate please inform us immediately.
Booking cancellations and alterations due to COVID-19
If you have booked to stay with us and would like to cancel or postpone your stay, we can offer the following options:
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before arrival, credit of 50% of the booking payment will be provided for a future booking within 12 months. Refunds will be considered on an individual basis based on their eligibility.
- If you cancel more than 72 hours before arrival (but less than 14 days before arrival) we will provide credit for a future booking within 12 months. An administration fee of $15 may be charged depending on how you booked with us. Refunds will be considered on individual basis based on their eligibility.
- For cancellation more than 14 days before arrival, standard cancellation policy will apply. Please refer to section 3 of our Terms and Conditions
A cancellation request must be provided in writing via email or SMS
Please note that some special deals can have a condition of a non-refundable 1-night prepayment so please consider this when booking a special accommodation deal
Information on Coronavirus
For latest information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions please refer to WA Department of Health here
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!