Coronavirus update – June 2020
BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees during COVID-19 restrictions. During this time, guests at BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park must adhere to the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park if you or any other member of your family is unwell, experiencing any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have to self-isolate, please inform BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park immediately
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise us immediately
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number if they are not members of the same household.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- Guests must abide by safe practice, including social distancing and gathering rules.
- Guests must abide by hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
We have made some changes to our regular operations:
- Cleaning procedures for all accommodation units and shared facilities have been enhanced and include mandatory sanitizing of surfaces
- Additional hand washing stations and hand sanitizer are provided in the Park
- Social distancing and maximum capacity of people at any one time in shared facilities or accommodations (if not members of the same household) are in practice.
- The check-in is performed in the reception with allowance of 2 guests at any one time. Guests must keep a minimum 1.5 m from other guests and employees
- Cashless payment is preferable. Payment via credit card or BPAY must be arranged prior to your stay.
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted on one booking. Limits to the Park visitors are in place subject to current restrictions. All visitors must sign with the Reception.
- All our employees have completed Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course.
- We ask guests to follow any instructions given by our employees and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
Park facilities and activities:
- Shared bathrooms, camp kitchen, laundry and recreation room are open subject to maximum capacity of people at any one time and social distancing rules.
- Our outdoor seasonal spa-swimming pool will be open on 25 September 2020 in accordance with current Western Australian Government – COVID Safety Plan for Sport and Recreation facilities. Max capacity rules, hygiene standards and physical distancing rules will be maintained.
- Social activities, including pancake breakfasts and food vans have temporarily ceased.
Our medium-sized park has plenty of fresh air, large open spaces and most accommodation units are reasonably spaced from each other to allow easy social distancing.
If you need to make a booking, please book online here or give us a call on (08) 9274 3002. Reception open hours are 9AM-5PM daily, including public holidays.
Booking cancellations and alterations due to COVID-19
If you have booked to stay with us and would like to cancel or postpone your stay, we can offer the following options:
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before arrival, credit of 50% of the booking payment will be provided for a future booking within 12 months. Refunds will be considered on an individual basis based on their eligibility.
- If you cancel more than 72 hours before arrival (but less than 14 days before arrival) we will provide credit for a future booking within 12 months. An administration fee of $15 may be charged depending on how you booked with us. Refunds will be considered on individual basis based on their eligibility.
- For cancellation more than 14 days before arrival or for bookings placed after 3 April 2020, standard cancellation policy will apply. Please refer to section 3 of our Terms and Conditions
A cancellation request must be provided in writing via email or SMS.
Please note that some special deals can have a condition of a non-refundable 1-night prepayment so please consider this when booking a special accommodation deal
Information on Coronavirus
For latest information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions please refer to WA Department of Health here
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!