Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions: A written notice is required in order to cancel a booking. If more than 14 days’ notice is given prior to arrival date for a reservation cancellation, guests will be refunded their deposit less a $50 administration fee per booking. If 14 days or less notice is given prior to arrival date for a cancellation, no refunds or credit will be provided on monies paid.
Deposit Policy: All bookings require a prepayment of at least one night before the booking can be confirmed subject to availability.
Deposit Policy for Online Bookings: A valid credit card must be provided during the booking process. Deposit payment (14+ days before arrival) or full payment can be selected. Your credit card will be processed security for deposit or full payment (as selected) at the time of the booking.
Telephone or Email Bookings: Deposits can be paid by credit card over the telephone (we accept Visa or MasterCard). A bank merchant service fee of 1% (inc. GST) will apply to all payments made by Visa Card or MasterCard. Personal cheques or money orders will only be accepted if received 30 days prior to arrival. Your full name, address, drivers license number and reservation number are required on the back of the cheque/money order. Fees apply for dishonoured cheques. EFT payments are accepted if received 14 days or more prior arrival. Should a deposit not be received by its due date, your reservation will be cancelled.
Upon arrival the balance of any account (if applicable) needs to be settled and our Customer Service Team will also be required to sight your photo identification and the details of the credit card used to make a booking. When the deposit/account balance is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the details on your identification. If a booking was paid by a third party, you will be asked to present an authorization letter and a copy of the credit card holder’s photo identification.
Booking Alterations: At least 14 days’ notice prior to arrival date must be given for booking or date alterations. An administration fee of $50 per reservation may apply for each date change or change of cabin and/or site type. All changes are subject to availability. Change of booking dates in 14 days or less before arrival is considered as booking cancellation.
No Show, Late Arrival or Early departure: No refunds will be given should you decide not to arrive, arrive after your arrival day or decide to cut your stay short.
Pre-Authorisation/Security Deposit (Bond) for all Accommodation: A valid Visa or MasterCard will be required on check-in. A pre-authorised payment of between $100 – $300 will be taken from your card and held as a security deposit for damages, excessive cleaning or extra charges (e.g. breakfast pack(s), booking extensions, additional visitors). Please note that if a credit card does not have sufficient funds to cover the pre-authorisation then a Cash Bond will be payable of the same amount as the required pre-authorisation. If paying by cash, EFTPOS card or Gift Voucher or EFT you will be asked for a refundable security bond of between $100 & $300 in Cash. The pre-authorisation/security bond varies depending on accommodation type booked. Bonds may apply on hired items such as cots and highchairs. All pre-authorised amounts/Cash Security Deposits will be refundable upon check-out, after inspection is carried out, less any additional charges. It may take a few days for the pre-authorised amounts to arrive back on your card.
Group Bookings: Special conditions apply as agreed with our Customer Service Team.
Visitor Policy: All visitors should be registered on arrival. All visitors need to vacate park by l0pm, failure to do so will result in an extra charge. Any visitor that stays overnight must be registered prior to staying and fees apply.
1. Bunk Beds: Please be advised that under Workplace Health and Safety obligations we must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 which states “children under the age of nine years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
2. Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. Please note, that for cabins a maximum number of occupants applies for each cabin style, as noted on our website. These maximums include infants and cannot be exceeded. For sites, up to six occupants per site. All bookings must include one adult (over 18 years of age) in the reservation and all children must be accompanied by an adult during their stay.
3. Check-in time is from 2 pm. Check-out time is 10 am. We put every effort to accommodate guests arriving before the check-in time, however cabins/sites may not be available immediately. Contact us in advance if late check-in (after 6 PM) is required. Requests for late check-outs are subject to availability, a late check-out fee may apply.
4. All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
5. Pets are not accepted in the accommodation units. In certain circumstances pets may be allowed in the cabins/rooms but must be approved by the Park prior to arrival. Pets are allowed on Tourist Van Sites. Please refer to our Pets Policy.
6. Conditions of Stay and Entry to the Park. We reserve the right to refuse entry or stay in the Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances. You are required to provide adequate personal identification and the security deposit (if staying in accommodation units) as part of your condition of stay.
7. Gift Vouchers
The gift voucher cannot be cancelled once it has been issued, except its value is used or it expired.
Treat this gift voucher like cash. You are responsible for keeping the voucher code secure. Lost or stolen vouchers (voucher codes) will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The bearer of the gift voucher will be taken to be the owner of the voucher.
You can transfer the gift voucher to another person if you like to do so. Please inform of this terms and conditions upon transferring the voucher.
This voucher is only redeemable at Midland Tourist Park for accommodation or our other services (e.g. breakfast). If you are a permanent resident of the Park, you can redeem your voucher for rent and/or electricity.
The voucher can be redeemed online on our website www.midlandtouristpark.com.au, by phone (08) 9274 3002 or at the Reception.
The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
The voucher must be redeemed within one year after the date of purchase shown on the gift voucher letter you received at the time of purchase. The voucher code will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date.
The gift voucher is partially redeemable. It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of the voucher will not be refunded or credited.
If purchase exceeds available gift voucher balance, you must make up the difference with an alternative form of payment.
We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift voucher if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
You are liable for all transactions on your gift voucher except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
You cannot use this gift voucher to purchase another gift voucher.
If you received a special gift voucher from us, specific T&Cs (such as validity period) may apply. These specific conditions are outlined in the voucher.
We reserve the right to change any terms or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
You can check available voucher balance by calling us (08) 9274 3002
Contact our staff on (08) 9274 3002 if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to this voucher.
8. Personal Data
You can gain access to the information we hold about you and ask for correction of your personal information by contacting Manager, Midland Tourist Park, 6 Toodyay Road, Middle Swan WA 6056, Australia.
9. Reception Hours
Operating hours for our Reception are:
- 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
7 days/week including Public Holidays.
Check-in time is from 2pm. If you will be arriving after hours, please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange a late arrival.
Check-out time is prior to 10am. If you will be departing after hours please see our Customer Service Team the day before departure.
10. Special Offers, Discounts, Sales, Discount and Promotional Codes
Our Bookings and Payment Policy (see paragraph 2) applies to bookings made with special offers, sales or discount/promotional codes.
The special offers, discounts, sales, discount/promotional codes are only available for purchase during the specified validity dates. For dates when an offer is not valid, standard rates apply. The offer validity dates may include dates of booking or dates of stay as specified in the tariff description on the “Book Online” page.
Our special rates are subject to availability.
Published prices are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST.
The special offers, discounts, sales, discount/promotional codes apply to the published prices based on 2-guest occupancy and do not apply to charges for additional guests (Infants (0-2 years old) stay free) unless specified. The number of guests must be indicated at the time of booking.
The special offers, sales, discount/promotional codes do not apply to pre-existing bookings.
Promotional or discount code must be redeemed at the time of booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed.
Only one promotional/discount offer can be redeemed on any booking (offers/discounts do not combine).
Booking refunds may not apply and the full booking charge may be taken before check-in. In case of cancellation, our “Bookings Cancellation and Alteration” Policy (see paragraph 3) applies unless specified otherwise.
Additional conditions for current discounts/offers:
Summer Site Savers
- Special rate $33/night based on up to 2 guests for min 4-night stay to max 14-night stay from 1 Dec 2020 until 28 Feb 2021
- Extra guests (children or adults) – $10/night
- Special rate applies to van sites with power only. The rate does not apply to van sites drive through (you are occupying 2 sites) or tent sites
- Minimum 3 consecutive nights must be booked at once
- Special rate applies to bookings stays until 28 Feb 2021, afterwards the rate returns to standard nightly rate
- Special rate does not apply to pre-existing bookings made with a different rate
- New bookings only
- BIG4 membership discount applies. Back-to-back bookings may not be accepted
- 5% seniors discount applies
- Discounts do not combine
- Cannot be combined with other special offer(s)
- Direct bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Standard Cancellation Conditions
Summer Midweek Getaway
- The Special applies to selected accommodation only: Deluxe 2-Bedroom Chalets, Deluxe 1-Bedroom Chalets (side A), Deluxe Studio Chalets (side B)
- 15% discount applies to Mon-Fri nights to standard rate based on up to 2-guest occupancy. Discount does not apply to extra charges (e.g. breakfast packs etc.)
- Minimum stay to receive the discount is 3 consecutive nights Mon-Fri. The min 3 consecutive nights must be booked at once in one booking.
- New bookings and new arrivals only. Does not apply to pre-existing bookings or extensions of stays.
- Valid for stays until 28 Feb 2021.
- Direct bookings only. Book online on this website or via the office. The offer can be booked on BIG4 website. Mention this offer if booking via the office.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts
- Strictly limited availability.
- Unconfirmed bookings are not allowed.
- Booking extensions after 28 Feb 2021 are on Standard Nightly Rate only.
Midland Tourist Park reserves the right to change the conditions without prior notice.
11. Shuttle Bus to Red Hill Auditorium
BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park does not provide its own shuttle bus service for events at Red Hill Auditorium. Please book the bus when purchasing your tickets for the event. The bus will pick you up near the Office at the appointed time. Please refer your questions regarding the Shuttle Bus service directly to Red Hill Auditorium.
All amounts are Australian Dollars.
BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Last update: January 2021