Midland Tourist Park has convenient location to Transperth public transport:
- Local bus stations are a few minutes walk away
- Major Transperth Midland Station is only 2 km away
At Transperth Midland Station you can catch:
- a train to Perth, Armadale, Joondalup, Fremantle and Mandurah
- Avon link train to Toodyay and Northam
- Prospector train to Kalgoorlie
- A bus to Guildford, Perth and other Destinations
Tickets can be purchased in cash on all busses and at the train station entry points.
For your convenience we have bus timetables between Midland Station and the Park available in the office. Alternately you can visit Transperth Journey Planner to help you plan your journey.
We have developed a schematic map (see below) on how to get to Transperth Midland from the Park and back for your convenience.