Welcome To Midland Tourist Park
Midland Tourist Park is located on the edge of the beautiful Swan Valley, Perth, Western Australia. We have an extensive range of accommodation options from small en-suite rooms to large self-contained chalets as well as caravan sites and camping areas.
Midland is the first major suburb when travelling to Perth from either the North or the East and the Park, located at the corner of Great Northern Highway and Toodyay Road, is easily accessed via Great Northern Hwy, Great Eastern Hwy or Roe Hwy.
The Park is conveniently located
- To explore the Swan Valley vineyards and restaurants or attend weddings and concerts
- To discover the wildlife and wildflowers in the Perth Hills and nearby areas
- To enjoy Perth’s many attractions
- To use frequent bus and train servicing the Perth suburban network and other destinations
Popular Local Destinations include
- Midland Gate, a major shopping complex, is 2 km
- Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park is 11 km
- Guildford and Swan Valley Visitor Centre is 5 km
- Perth Airport – 15 km
- Sandalford Winery and Concert Venue – 4.7 km
- Red Hill Auditorium – 9 km
- St John of God Midland Public Hospital is only 3 km
- Polytechnic West – 1.2 km
- Magic Millions Swan Valley Complex – 3.5 km
Our customers benefit from
- Special accommodation deals when booking direct
- Special rates for Group accommodation and Business Clients
- Discounted accommodation for Red Hill Auditorium concert attendees with shuttle bus service available
- Exclusive offers from local businesses
Wherever you decide to stay near Perth, the Swan Valley or Perth Hills, Midland Tourist Park’s friendly and helpful staff will make your stay one to remember.