Welcome To BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park
BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park is a tranquil customer-focused tourist park located on the edge of the beautiful Swan Valley 20 km from Perth, Western Australia. With easy access via major highways, the Park offers an extensive range of quality accommodation options from small en-suite rooms to large self-contained chalets as well as caravan sites and camping area. The Park has modern facilities and is surrounded by native gardens.
Come and stay with us to enjoy our convenient location to
- Explore the Swan Valley vineyards and restaurants or attend weddings and concerts
- Discover the wildlife and wildflowers in the Perth Hills and nearby areas
- Take a day trip to Perth or Rottnest island
- Explore historic Guildford or Fremantle
With many destinations accessible by car or bus and train service, you will be spoilt for choice.
Popular Local Destinations include
- Midland Gate, a major shopping complex, is 1 km
- Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park is 11 km
- Perth Airport – 15 km
- Sandalford Winery and Concert Venue – 4.7 km
- Red Hill Auditorium – 9 km
- St John of God Midland Public Hospital is only 3 km
- Polytechnic West – 1.2 km
- Magic Millions Swan Valley Complex – 3.5 km
Our customers benefit from
- Special accommodation deals when booking direct
- Special rates for TAFE students, business clients or group accommodation for weddings, sport events or work
- Discounted accommodation for Red Hill Auditorium concert attendees with shuttle bus service available
- Discounts and access to membership offers for BIG4 Perks+ members
Whenever you decide to stay near Perth, the Swan Valley or Perth Hills, BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park’s friendly and helpful staff will make your stay one to remember.